Do you qualify for First Time Buyer’s Relief from Stamp Duty Land Tax? A First Time Buyer is defined by the Revenue as someone who has never owned property anywhere in the world before. So, if you are a First Time Buyer buying a property, you...
We would like to invite you to an upcoming seminar on estate planning, Inheritance Tax and investing your money on Thursday 4th October at 2pm. The seminar is being held amidst 1100 acres of beautiful country landscape at the East Sussex National Hotel – so you can leave the seminar feeling at one with nature as well as with your finances.
The seminar is FREE and is being hosted by Tilney financial planner Hugh Castle who will present alongside estate planning expert Nigel Small. Mrs Jenny Mayhew, a Director and head of Private Client department with Dawson Hart will be discussing Wills and Laura Manton, also a Director at Dawson Hart will be discussing Lasting Power of Attorneys.
At the seminar you will:
- Improve your understanding of estate planning and Inheritance Tax
- Find out about the importance of planning for the future you want
- Learn about Tilney’s approach to investing from investment manager David de Winton
- Listen to Dawson Hart talk about Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorneys
- Join in a lively Q&A session
- Enjoy afternoon tea after the seminar
Please confirm your attendance by emailing on email@example.com or telephoning on 01825 762281. Please let us know if you can come as soon as possible so that we can reserve your place.