The Help to Buy ISA scheme will close to new accounts at midnight on 30 November 2019. What is a Help to Buy ISA and do I need one? The Help to Buy ISA is a savings account that you should open if you are saving to buy your first home. The...
- The NLW, which applies to those aged 25 and over, will increase from £7.50 to £7.83 per hour;
- The NMW for 21- to 24-year-olds will increase from £7.05 to £7.38 per hour;
- The NMW for 18- to 20-year-olds will increase from £5.60 to £5.90 per hour;
- The NMW for 16- and 17-year-olds will increase from £4.05 to £4.20 per hour; and
- The apprentice rate of the NMW, which applies to apprentices aged under 19 or those aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship, will increase from £3.50 to £3.70 per hour.
The accommodation offset will increase from £6.40 to £7.00 per day for each day during the pay period that accommodation is provided.