Head of Litigation and Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence
Jacqueline’s passion has, for over 25 years, been to help clients who have suffered catastrophic, life-changing injuries following an accident or clinical negligence. Her considerable experience includes dealing with head injuries, spinal injuries and birthing injuries. Her recent cases have included a serious head injury case involving a significant claim for future loss of earnings and care for life; a complex fatal accident claim including compensation for psychiatric trauma for family members which was discussed in the House of Commons and featured on the BBC news; a serious spinal injury from an accident at work which involved a highly publicised 6 day High Court Trial; a birthing injury case following a negligent delivery. She heads our team of specialist personal injury, clinical negligence and litigation lawyers and in her spare time, she enjoys playing all sports, particularly netball and tennis.
- Serious & catastrophic injury cases involving head injuries, injuries to the spine, serious limb fractures and psychiatric injuries
- Complex clinical negligence cases such as misdiagnosis, birthing negligence, substandard care, negligent surgery
- Professional negligence cases
Memberships & Appointments:
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1996
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers for over 25 years
- President of the Sussex Law Society 2019/20
- Business Woman of the Year - Uckfield Business Awards 2016
What Jacqueline's clients say:
- “She has looked after our every need over some extremely stressful and at times traumatic years”,
- “Jacqueline became not only our professional support but also someone I could turn to when the most difficult of questions needed to be addressed”
- “Jacqueline was always there supporting us when we were unable to find the energy to continue and words failed us”
- “Her ability to turn problems of their head, so a solution can be found, is second to none”
- “She is an inspiring leader who motivates her staff to be the best they can be, but always with a customer-focussed service, which is why Dawson Hart has retained my loyalty for so many years”.