Head of Litigation and Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence
As Managing Director of Dawson Hart for over 14 years, Jacqueline has considerable commercial experience which enables her to give sound, practical advice to clients when advising on matters affecting their business. As a business owner herself, she understands the importance of adding value and therefore, Jacqueline’s advice is business-focused, with a view to finding the right solution for your business in the most cost-effective way.
Jacqueline’s passion has, for over 25 years, been to help clients who have suffered catastrophic, life-changing injuries following an accident or clinical negligence. Her considerable experience includes dealing with head injuries, spinal injuries and birthing injuries. Her recent cases have included a serious head injury case involving a significant claim for future loss of earnings and care for life; a complex fatal accident claim including compensation for psychiatric trauma for family members which was discussed in the House of Commons and featured on the BBC news; a serious spinal injury from an accident at work which involved a highly publicised 6 day High Court Trial; a birthing injury case following a negligent delivery. She has been a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers dedicated to promoting the interests of accident victims for 25 years and heads our team of specialist personal injury & clinical negligence lawyers.
Testimonials from her personal injury & clinical negligence clients say:-
- “She has looked after our every need over some extremely stressful and at times traumatic years”,
- “Jacqueline became not only our professional support but also someone I could turn to when the most difficult of questions needed to be addressed”
- “Jacqueline was always there supporting us when we were unable to find the energy to continue and words failed us”
In 2016, Jacqueline was awarded “Business Woman of the Year” at the Uckfield Business Awards.
Her staff say:-
- “Jacqui has always been very keen to promote from within the firm and will offer training and support in order to help staff meet their goals”
- “Her ability to turn problems of their head, so a solution can be found, is second to none”
Dawson Hart clients say:-
- “She is an inspiring leader who motivates her staff to be the best they can be, but always with a customer-focussed service which is why Dawson Hart has retained my loyalty for so many years”.
Jacqueline is married with 2 children. In her spare time, she enjoys playing all sports, particularly netball and tennis.