One of the most important issues for litigation is whether a claimant’s right to action is within the limitation period. The Limitation Act 1980 contains provisions on limitation periods for different areas of law, ranging from negligence to breach of...
There are a number of procedures that employees must follow before they can pursue a claim against their employer. There are also short and strict time limits for pursuing such claims. We provide practical advice, guiding you through the maze of employment laws on any issue that is a concern to you, such as:
- Settlement Agreements
- Race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age discrimination
- Non payment of wages
- Bullying or stress at work
- Maternity/paternity and flexible working rights
- Board level disputes
- Employment contracts
- Minimum wage, working time regulations
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal
We are aware that costs are an issue you will have to consider when seeking legal advice and we aim to be as flexible as possible to suit your circumstances, such as agreeing a fixed fee with you or setting a budget, whichever suits you best.