Who is LISA? The Government Help to Buy ISA Scheme for first time buyers closed to new applicants at the end of November 2019. If you opened an account in time you can continue to save into it until November 2029 and you then have a year to claim...
There are a number of procedures that employees must follow before they can pursue a claim against their employer. There are also short and strict time limits for pursuing such claims. We provide practical advice, guiding you through the maze of employment laws on any issue that is a concern to you, such as:
- Settlement Agreements
- Race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age discrimination
- Non payment of wages
- Bullying or stress at work
- Maternity/paternity and flexible working rights
- Board level disputes
- Employment contracts
- Minimum wage, working time regulations
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal
We are aware that costs are an issue you will have to consider when seeking legal advice and we aim to be as flexible as possible to suit your circumstances, such as agreeing a fixed fee with you or setting a budget, whichever suits you best.