We have used Dawson Hart for our business property purchases and sales for years and they never fail to deliver.
Expert personal attention to three generations of my family - excellent firm.
I have used Dawson Hart for over forty years. I live almost 100 miles away from their office, but still use them because all the staff are welcoming and efficient. I cannot rate them highly enough.
Delighted with the service offered.
Efficient, courteous resolution of a difficult matter.
Wonderful people, excellent service.
Phone always answered promptly by Reception staff who always quickly transferred call through to conveyancing team.'
Dawson Hart ‘has a recognised expertise in high-value financial cases representing professionals and business people from all sectors’. Practice head Mahie Abey ‘has an excellent grasp of the law, is very client focused and deals with complex situations with skill and a clear grasp of the issues'. Caroline Bourn’s collaborative law practice is highlighted together with her ‘grasp of details combined with a very approachable manner’. In addition to handling the financial issues arising from divorce and the breakdown of civil partnerships, the team also resolves Children Act issues and children residency matters.
Caroline Bourn is praised by sources for her “calm, clear and efficient” approach to family and matrimonial matters. She regularly handles complex financial remedy cases for high net worth clients as well as private children work. She is also an experienced collaborative lawyer.
The young ladies in the reception area were pleasant and cheerful, giving the impression of a well run, efficient workplace.
Department head Mahie Abey handles complex, high-value matrimonial finance cases. He is also well versed in handling private children matters. He receives high praise from clients, one of whom notes; “I have 100% faith that he has my best interests at heart and feel confident knowing he is fighting my corner.
It’s very reassuring to know that I have found a local firm of solicitors who I feel I can trust to use again whenever I have need of legal services. Your staff are all a pleasure to deal with and I have received excellent care and service throughout the proceedings.
Direct Dial: 01825 746017
SOLICITOR - FAMILY
Yasmin joined Dawson Hart in 2014 and is a solicitor in the family team.
Yasmin deals with all aspects of family law from divorce and finances to children matters and is also experienced in non-molestation and occupation order applications. Yasmin is an active member of Resolution.
In her spare time, Yasmin likes to keep fit and enjoys spending time with her family. Yasmin has completed several half marathons, as well as the London Marathon in April 2016 for Spinal Research. She also completed the 3 peak challenge in June 2018, raising money for our charity of the year.
- Contested divorce proceedings
- Child disputes
- Financial settlements
- Non-molestation and occupation order applications.
Memberships and Appointments
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2016.
- Member of the Family team ranked in Legal 500 in 2019
- Member of the Family team ranked in Chambers UK in 2019
- Collaborative Solicitor since 2019
- Member of the East Sussex Resolution Board
- Uckfield BNI Chapter President 2018 -2019
What Yasmin's clients say:
- “Excellent service. Prompt, polite, helpful. Very happy customer.”
- “I would like to express how good Yasmin is when dealing with clients who are having a difficult time in life i.e. the break up of a relationship. She has a kind, caring yet methodical manner seeking out the best results for the client in the most harmonious way so that both sides can continue life in a mutually satisfactory way.”