Laura Manton, Business Development Director and a member of the Wills, Probate and Trusts Team will be putting on her running shoes for the third time to take part in the Beachy Head 10km run which is thought to be one of the most challenging 10km runs in...
Financial uncertainty needs to be dealt with and any reluctance to face these problems head on can result in escalating difficulties. It can be a stressful time for both you and your family but we will provide you with clear advice in order to help you in uncertain times.
Seeking help from the right professionals, such as debt management professionals and/or an insolvency practitioner, is essential. We work closely with a selection of trusted financial and insolvency professionals in order to help you through this period.
We can advise any individual (including a sole trader, or a member of a partnership) who faces financial difficulty.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Issuing, defending and advising on bankruptcy proceedings;
- Cancelation or annulment of a bankruptcy order;
- Bankruptcy and the Matrimonial Home
- Advising on Individual Voluntary Arrangements;
- Preference claims;
- Transactions at undervalue,
- Transactions avoiding or defrauding creditors,
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements,
- Personal Guarantee Obligations and claims;
- Repossession claims.