Jon was always there to help with our questions. If we couldn't get in touch with Jon, Linda would always pass a message on.
Always if I was unable to make contact with Jon Wilson, Linda was there as a helpful contact and adviser.
I would recommend Jon Wilson at Dawson Hart for his outstanding performance to which he helped in my case.
The service from Mr Wilson has been exemplary and I am very pleased with the result. He always took my thoughts and requests into consideration and acted quickly. Very pleased indeed.
Direct Dial: 01825 747159
CHARTERED LEGAL EXECUTIVE - PERSONAL INJURY & CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
Jon qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 1979. He has 40 years’ experience of dealing with most types of litigation, including personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
Since joining Dawson Hart, over 20 years ago, Jon has specialised in serious injury and clinical negligence claims, securing high value settlements for his clients.
Jon is accredited by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority for his personal injury work and specialises in brain, spinal and other serious injury claims. He is currently dealing with a number of complex clinical negligence claims involving injuries including an limb amputation, loss of sight and cosmetic defects
On a personal note, Jon enjoys swimming, travelling, motorcars, playing pool, ten-pin bowling and spending time with family and friends.
- Clinical Negligence claims
- Serious injury claims including brain, spinal and limb injuries
- All accident claims, including road traffic, accidents at work, trips & slips, product defect claims
Memberships and Appointments
- Admitted as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 1979
What Jon's clients say:
- “My questions were always answered in a way I can easily understand. I was kept informed throughout the case, can’t thank the whole team enough. They are so professional in what they do.”
- “I have been very satisfied throughout my case. Very prompt and courteous at all times and an excellent outcome.”
- “Thank you for over three years of hard work and for such a positive result!! Especially to Mr Wilson.”