Widow seeks to avoid £300,000 inheritance tax bill due on a gift made by her late husband because the gift was made before they were married The widow of one of the heirs to the JD Sports fortune is applying to the Court to rescind the gift of half...
Our Commercial Department will advise on a variety of business agreements and contracts. We will review and draft a document on your behalf.
Examples of agreements we can assist you with include:
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- shareholders' agreements
- partnership agreements and dissolution of partnership
- director's service contracts
- terms and conditions of business
- confidentiality agreements
- exclusivity agreements
- loan agreements