When it comes to evicting tenants, a landlord has several options, but which option a landlord will take depends on a variety of factors. The main two routes involve serving a Section 8 or 21 Notice on the tenant, but a landlord may be restricted to one...
Our Commercial Department will advise on a variety of business agreements and contracts. We will review and draft a document on your behalf.
Examples of agreements we can assist you with include:
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- shareholders' agreements
- partnership agreements and dissolution of partnership
- director's service contracts
- terms and conditions of business
- confidentiality agreements
- exclusivity agreements
- loan agreements