Services for your Family

How much will it cost?

Existing Legal Expense Cover

Such cover is often attached to your home contents or buildings insurance, car insurance or trade union membership.  If you have legal expense cover already we may be able to act under the terms of the existing policy at no cost to you.  We will investigate on your behalf to find out if you already have such cover.

No win, No fee Agreement

If you do not have legal cover already, a claim can be funded by a no win, no fee agreement.

Please contact our Personal Injury Team on: