The Help to Buy ISA scheme will close to new accounts at midnight on 30 November 2019. What is a Help to Buy ISA and do I need one? The Help to Buy ISA is a savings account that you should open if you are saving to buy your first home. The...
A struggling business can be both a difficult and stressful time for both you and your business colleagues. It is important that you have access to the right professionals, such as a debt management business and/or an insolvency practitioner who will respond quickly and effectively to your needs.
We can advise and assist any business which is either facing insolvency or is affected by the insolvency of either its customers or its suppliers. We have a trusted network of financial and insolvency professionals who we regularly work with in order to provide you with the practical support that your business needs.
Our specialist advice includes:-
- The Appointment of Administrators and arranging the sale of Company assets post administration;
- Issuing, defending and advising on winding-up petitions;
- Validation Orders;
- Advising on actions brought by LPA receivers;
- Validity of Administrator appointments;
- Claims against an insolvent Company;
- Claims against Company Directors;
- Retention of title claims;
- Claims for disqualification brought against directors;
- Antecedent transaction claims, preference claims, transactions at undervalue, misfeasance and transaction avoiding or defrauding creditors;
- Company Voluntary Arrangements.