If you are left out of someone’s will there are two realistic courses of legal action. You can try to claim that the will is invalid. This is only going to be a viable course of action if, by invalidating the will, you stand to receive something from...
Our team, working with our litigation and property departments, would be pleased to advise and assist you with property related issues which are in dispute or which might lead to dispute. We offer a full property related service including: -
- Adverse possession claims
- Boundary and easement (e.g. rights of way) disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Advising on issues that might arise on a transaction for the sale of land
- Issues that arise when one party fails to complete on a contract for the sale of land
- Land Registry procedures such as the alteration of a title, the registration or cancellation of Notices and Restrictions
- Neighbour disputes including claims for trespass and nuisance
- Possession claims under the Housing Act 1988 (as amended)
- Recovery of money due from Tenants
- Responding to Notices under the right of first refusal provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987
- Claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (as amended) to exercise the right to acquire the freehold or to acquire a new lease
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal claims relating to leases
If you would like the opportunity to discuss the issues which are of concern to you please contact our Litigation team for details of our free half hour interview scheme. Please also refer to our information sheets concerning the mediation services we are able to provide. We would be pleased to advise on the most appropriate way to resolve any dispute or potential dispute.