Now that we seem to be getting a bit of much longed-for sunshine, it’s important to know what an employer’s legal obligations are concerning minimum and maximum temperatures in the workplace. Although there are no legally binding workplace...
Financial uncertainty needs to be dealt with and any reluctance to face these problems head on can result in escalating difficulties. It can be a stressful time for both you and your family but we will provide you with clear advice in order to help you in uncertain times.
Seeking help from the right professionals, such as debt management professionals and/or an insolvency practitioner, is essential. We work closely with a selection of trusted financial and insolvency professionals in order to help you through this period.
We can advise any individual (including a sole trader, or a member of a partnership) who faces financial difficulty.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Issuing, defending and advising on bankruptcy proceedings;
- Cancelation or annulment of a bankruptcy order;
- Bankruptcy and the Matrimonial Home
- Advising on Individual Voluntary Arrangements;
- Preference claims;
- Transactions at undervalue,
- Transactions avoiding or defrauding creditors,
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements,
- Personal Guarantee Obligations and claims;
- Repossession claims.