The Help to Buy ISA scheme will close to new accounts at midnight on 30 November 2019. What is a Help to Buy ISA and do I need one? The Help to Buy ISA is a savings account that you should open if you are saving to buy your first home. The...
Financial uncertainty needs to be dealt with and any reluctance to face these problems head on can result in escalating difficulties. It can be a stressful time for both you and your family but we will provide you with clear advice in order to help you in uncertain times.
Seeking help from the right professionals, such as debt management professionals and/or an insolvency practitioner, is essential. We work closely with a selection of trusted financial and insolvency professionals in order to help you through this period.
We can advise any individual (including a sole trader, or a member of a partnership) who faces financial difficulty.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Issuing, defending and advising on bankruptcy proceedings;
- Cancelation or annulment of a bankruptcy order;
- Bankruptcy and the Matrimonial Home
- Advising on Individual Voluntary Arrangements;
- Preference claims;
- Transactions at undervalue,
- Transactions avoiding or defrauding creditors,
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements,
- Personal Guarantee Obligations and claims;
- Repossession claims.