Nadhim Zahawi MP, the UK government's minister in charge of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, stated in an interview with the BBC on 17 February that it is "up to businesses to decide" whether to require staff to be inoculated against COVID....
Financial uncertainty needs to be dealt with and any reluctance to face these problems head on can result in escalating difficulties. It can be a stressful time for both you and your family but we will provide you with clear advice in order to help you in uncertain times.
Seeking help from the right professionals, such as debt management professionals and/or an insolvency practitioner, is essential. We work closely with a selection of trusted financial and insolvency professionals in order to help you through this period.
We can advise any individual (including a sole trader, or a member of a partnership) who faces financial difficulty.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Issuing, defending and advising on bankruptcy proceedings;
- Cancelation or annulment of a bankruptcy order;
- Bankruptcy and the Matrimonial Home
- Advising on Individual Voluntary Arrangements;
- Preference claims;
- Transactions at undervalue,
- Transactions avoiding or defrauding creditors,
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements,
- Personal Guarantee Obligations and claims;
- Repossession claims.