Nadhim Zahawi MP, the UK government's minister in charge of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, stated in an interview with the BBC on 17 February that it is "up to businesses to decide" whether to require staff to be inoculated against COVID....
Our Company and Commercial team are experienced solicitors providing proactive commercial advice and practical solutions to a range of business clients, from sole traders and partnerships through to limited companies and limited liability partnerships.
We understand the need for not only timely and accurate legal advice, but for this to be delivered in a practical and commercial context. At all times, our aim is to add value to our clients' businesses and to help our clients achieve their objectives. We can advise you on all the legal issues which affect your business from start-up to disposal. Our solicitors are experienced in advising established businesses, sole traders, partnerships, companies, directors and shareholders. Whatever your requirements we respond quickly and efficiently to your needs.
Our expertise includes:
- buying and selling businesses
- share sales and purchases
- company reorganisations, restructuring, management buyouts and mergers
- company formations
- company secretarial matters
- alteration to and setting up Memorandum and Articles of Association
- directors duties and director service contracts
- shareholder and partnership agreements
- shareholder disputes
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- bespoke commercial agreements,
- confidentiality agreements,
- exclusivity agreements,
- drafting terms and conditions;
- advice on any commercial agreement.