Do you have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place? The Mental Capacity Act 2005 introduced Lasting Powers of Attorney which replaced Enduring Powers of Attorney. A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is a legal document where a person appoints...
Our Commercial Department will advise on a variety of business agreements and contracts. We will review and draft a document on your behalf.
Examples of agreements we can assist you with include:
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- shareholders' agreements
- partnership agreements and dissolution of partnership
- director's service contracts
- terms and conditions of business
- confidentiality agreements
- exclusivity agreements
- loan agreements