The Help to Buy ISA scheme will close to new accounts at midnight on 30 November 2019. What is a Help to Buy ISA and do I need one? The Help to Buy ISA is a savings account that you should open if you are saving to buy your first home. The...
Our Commercial Department will advise on a variety of business agreements and contracts. We will review and draft a document on your behalf.
Examples of agreements we can assist you with include:
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- shareholders' agreements
- partnership agreements and dissolution of partnership
- director's service contracts
- terms and conditions of business
- confidentiality agreements
- exclusivity agreements
- loan agreements