Do you qualify for First Time Buyer’s Relief from Stamp Duty Land Tax? A First Time Buyer is defined by the Revenue as someone who has never owned property anywhere in the world before. So, if you are a First Time Buyer buying a property, you...
Our Commercial Department will advise on a variety of business agreements and contracts. We will review and draft a document on your behalf.
Examples of agreements we can assist you with include:
- joint venture agreements
- distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- shareholders' agreements
- partnership agreements and dissolution of partnership
- director's service contracts
- terms and conditions of business
- confidentiality agreements
- exclusivity agreements
- loan agreements